Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"Joe" Goes Missing and More False Teeth.

Miss Elderly is back on the bus again and there is no shortage of quotes from this lady.

Miss Elderly: Miss Bus Driver, I can't believe you told your momma about my false teeth that day!!

Me: Oh Really? I tell my mother just about everything!

Miss Elderly: Well I told my daughter that you told your momma what I said about my false teeth, and SHE told me I deserved it because I flap my gums too much!

Me: (laughing)

Miss Elderly: (continues) Well I can't help it if I take them out, I'm sure false teeth annoy everyone else as much as they annoy me!!

Me: ...........

**********************************

So the conversation then turns to snakes, spiders, and other creepy crawly hopping things. Miss Elderly is regaling me with tales of snakes trying to get inside the house and how she simply doesn't like anything that slithers and crawls.

Miss Elderly: This one day in my room, there was a spider in the corner, and I stared at it and it stared back at me and I hollered to my daughter that she better come and do something about it because I told her that one of us was gonna HAVE to go!!

Me: (falling over with laughter)

**********************************

Later on the bus, I had a few kids who came up with this gem:

Kid1: Getcho feet outta the aisle!

Kid2: Whose Joe?

Kid3: Joe doesn't ride this bus!



Laughing Silly,

The Bus Driver

2 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Funny conversations. Who needs fiction humor when real life is so entertaining.

Anonymous said...

Don't know much about Joe, but I'd ride yo bus anytime!