Monday, October 22, 2012!

Well... I have been a very neglectful blogger as of late. It is not for lack of interesting stories to tell, it is simply for lack of time. I have gone back to college to get an Accounting degree. I am now working 2 jobs, and in college full time. I hope to have a few upcoming blog posts including a book review on "Capture The Flag" by Kate Messner. Scholastic sent me the book and has requested a review. I will have that available soon!!!!!

The Bus Driver


ChiTown Girl said...


I'm SO happy for you! And, I'm especially excited about the accounting degree. That is EXACTLY what I said I was going to do when I lost my job. But, alas, I haven't gotten off my big rear end to get the process started. I believe you've just inspired me!

Best of luck to you. Please don't keep us out of the loop for so long next time! ;-)

The Bus Driver said...

Thank you chi!!

I absolutely love it! It is the best career move I made for myself!

If any of you who are regularly in contact with me through here want, feel free to email me at Identify yourselves with your blogger name and I'll email you back through my private email :-D

Pissed Off said...

Great! It won't be easy but you have the drive and determination and the intelligence to succeed. Good luck and congrats on the decision.

The Bus Driver said...

Thanks ms PO'd!

Currently I'm maintaining an A average in all my classes, so its worth the work!

Kevin Cain said...

I am a student in college for my second degree in teaching. The blog that I have read of yours I find very interesting and appreciate them. Good luck with your pursuit of accounting. It is always interesting to see a viewpoint from outside the classroom of the same kids that are being taught in the classroom. Thanks again.